Wednesday, July 25, 2012

70 days in 中国

Here's a cup of tea.
It's a wonderful cup of tea. 
When you look at it, I'm not going to emotionally blackmail you/spy/have ulterior motive/judge/have two faced actions towards/back stab/spread false rumours about you.
It's just a nice cup of tea.

You used to be a friend, someone I thought I could trust, look at you now. 

Anyway today's post is about my China trip, way too little pictures but I was so afraid that if I took out my phone and took more pictures I would be robbed :(

QUICK GUESS WHAT IS THIS BALL OF WHITE HERE?!
someone whispers: "MOCHI"
Does this look like mochi to you too? (I certainly thought it to be mochi)
 WRONG!
IT'S CAKE! Cherry Blossom jam sponge cake, wrapped in some kind of gelatinous layer.

 狮子头 - Lion head? 
It's essentially a giant meat ball filled with meat and mushrooms. HUGE.


 My beautiful work station at the animation department! 


YAN YAN! This version is too sweet and tastes funny ): 
The biscuits even have sesame seeds in them *gasp*.


 酸辣粉 - Sour & Spicy Noodles
LOOK AT THAT THICK THICK LAYER OF OIL!
Ridiculously oily but delicious! 
Not to mention you can choose your own ingredients.
Love the meat balls.



Weird beef flavoured Ritz crackers.
Not fantastic.




Bought a new sharpener for less than $4sgd, CUTE NO?

 Breakfast on lazy days (back at the pre-production dept.)
 Some cool figurines one of the workers collect.


 CHOPPER!

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment