Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i feel so...
life is funny sometimes,

ive spent a day cooped up in front of the television watching movies after movies, show after show
and i filled my head with silly thoughts and situations and you think that: "hey, that could happen to me"
and so i watch a movie and it's about a romance between 2 chefs.
and in all the kissing scenes i think, only of you.
I get online and i practically pour everything i am feeling, the happiness (cause the story ended well), what i did all day (made me feel really rested and yaay), how much i miss you (cause through the whole love story thing, all i did was think...about you).

and then you just ask me one question: "Did you do your maya?"
proceeded to ask about if i did any of my assignments, obviously i did not.
by now i am thinking, hey, wait what? I'm not supposed to rest? I don't have days off?
Oh my god. I am supposed to be a workoholic i am supposed to love what i do and do it everyday, WHY DON'T I FEEL THIS WAY, SHIT!

And another guy just happens to ask: "how was your day?" (he just so happened to say hi to me first too)
and i think, WHOA, YOU WANT TO KNOW?
then i think about one of the post on Jes's tumblr: we're all lonely and all we want is for someone to, you know, pay attention and tell us we are beautiful and cute.

and i find that Josh stopped maya-ing cause i was talking to him, it was an aaaaaaaaw moment (might be only cause me talking causes his com to lag now that i think about it, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt)...then he returned to the guilt trip routine and asking about work again.


Life sure is funny sometimes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment